Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A few of my Favorite things...Well Hair products..

Ya know when you go to get your hair done and she puts all these amazing products in your hair! You have volume you've never seen before, and your locks just look like they can dance! You walk out feeling like you can step into the next pantene pro-v commercial. The only down side is these products are REDIC- expensive!! And you just can't get your self to spend $30 on that little tube of frizz defuser or volumizer....
Well I finally found a few products that work AMAZING and are from the local drug store! My first and most obsessed lately....
The got2b Glued Volumizing powder.. Man I love this stuff!! I sprinkle a little in my roots and rub in with my fingers and my hair practically jumps off my head! It adds a ton of volume and for ones who have thinner hair, it makes it look a world thicker! Plus, it's only $6.99 at any pharmacy, walmart, target, etc! I swear by it!!

Another sweet product I discovered...
The Mega Whip Marshmallow Hair Texturizer! This stuff is unbelievable!! It's around $12.99 at any of those same stores I mentioned, but a little goes a LONG way!! This stuff is great for when your hair feels too "clean" or soft to style it. It adds texture to give it a little oomph! I like to curl my hair put a little in my fingers and run through the curls! It keeps the curl from going flat, and also adds some kind of wonderful! 


For those of you not familiar with Teasing.. I'll give you a little run down. 
This little guy is pretty cool! They can run anywhere from $3-$15 buckers! Honestly, I get the cheap ones and they work just fine for me! Teasing is to add again my favorite word, Volume to your hair but also lifts and gives your hair that A-lister look ;) Its a must have for a fun night out, date, work,anything! You start at your roots and lift pieces of your hair and brush downward underneath giving your hair a "Teasing effect" , flip the piece back down and softly comb over to smooth over.. There are also a TON of teasing tutorials on youtube and may sound difficult but is easy peasy! This lifts the roots so that if you were to straighten or curl, it gives the look you just walked out of the hair dressers! 
So the Before and After:
with these products:

A night out with my hair did:
I am no hair professional and don't claim to be one, but I do know a good deal when I see one! These products are my fav so far!! I'd love to hear any little secret hair tips you guys have! Have a blessed day all :)

11 comments:

  1. What stunning results!!! These products are the best. Beautiful post love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks amazing! I've never teased my hair may have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I will have to try that product for volume wow your hair looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA! Your hair looks amazing! I am gonna have to try this out myself :))

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for doing the research for me! those look like great products!
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have more than enough volume, but it looks awesome on you!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks awesome--and those are definitely some good prices for products that give you that kind of volume!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post! I need all the help I can get in the hair department! Haha. Found your blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI there!!! I came across your blog and love it:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!! I have become your newest follower!!! I'm Hanna and you can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, it looks like that stuff works really well! I think I need to get some! My hair can be so flat at time! Found you form the gfc blog hop! You can find me here: http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete